Travel tips when travelling to the Philippines
If you are planning to visit the Philippines, here are some travel tips that you should consider:
1. Travel light if possible; travel with what you really need only.
2. When you travel to the Philippines, bring light clothing especially if you are coming during summer. Wearing cotton Tees, shirts, pants and walking shorts are advisable. For ladies, a hat will protect you from the sun. A pair of sunglasses with UV protection would come in handy too. If you are someone adventurous, do wear sneaker or sport shoe!
4. If you are going to Mindanao (southern Philippines) where some areas are predominantly Muslims, make sure you dress conservatively especially, amongst women. Watch your language too.
5. Always travel with insurance.
6. Filipinos are very friendly and welcoming people. The Philippines has a lot to offer its visitors. Discover the country & get to know the locals & their culture. You will have fun if you get to know their lifestyle better=)