Travel tips when travelling overseas
1. When travelling overseas, make sure you snap as many photos as possible! Store these pictures in your external hard disk to ensure that you have enough space to store new pictures.
2. Instead of making calls from your hotel room, why not use phone cards or better, a LocalSIMKad™ of your destination!
3. Make sure you have enough cash and do keep your cash and credit cards in a secured place.
4. Before leaving your hotel room, double check the things under your bed; you’ll never what is left behind.
5. If you wish to wash your undergarments, it’s better to wash them manually using your hands and the bathroom basin available as it is much cheaper than sending it to the hotel’s laundry service.